We recognize the changing nature of these days and that life could be impacted for months ahead. As we look toward summer camp, we are at this time moving ahead as though we will be able to have summer camp. As we get closer to summer, we will reassess and update parents of registered campers. If we need to cancel camp because of Covid-19 campers will be able to 1) apply their payment toward 2021 summer camp, 2) donate funds to the ongoing ministry of Joy El or 3) receive a full refund. We would ask those who are registered for camp to patiently wait to see what the future holds for summer before considering any cancellations. Let’s learn together and make informed decisions as your reservation gets closer.