Top Ten Prayer Concerns for June 2013
Joy El Camps and Retreats Joy El Generation
“For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.” Luke 19:10
We praise God for answering these prayers (and more) in the last month:
- Praise God for the individuals who have responded to God’s call to begin a relationship with Jesus since September 2012.
- Praise God for a wonderful day of worshiping Him through hymns and a concert by Daystar at our Senior Spring Sing!
- Praise God for an effective time spent evaluating the Released Time Bible Program as we look forward to an exciting and effective start in the fall.
- Praise God for the many children who continue to register each week for summer camp, giving us the opportunity to provide them with encounters with God.
- Praise God for providing a summer staff that is committed to helping each camper encounter God this summer.
- Praise God for the opportunity to minister to Angel Tree campers once again.
- Praise God for an evening celebrating what God has done in the lives of our 4.12 graduates this year. (This included a five-year commitment.)
- Praise God for the generous gifts that have been given towards special projects this year!
Believing that God will answer our prayers:
- Pray that each camper this summer would recognize that they are lost without Christ and would desire to begin a saving relationship with Him. (See verse above.)
- Pray that summer staff will have humble, teachable spirits as they arrive this month for training to prepare for a summer of ministry.
- Pray that God will provide willing volunteers this summer, specifically in the kitchen, office and maintenance areas. (Please call 717-369-4539 if you are interested in helping.)
- Pray for a summer of safety and good health for everyone at Joy El Camps & Retreats: during travel to and from, during activities on-site and off-site, etc.
- Pray diligently for the summer camp speaker for each week–that God will use each of them to present a powerful message to the campers of why Christ came: Wes Holly (June 11-14); Jackie Pegram (June 16-21); and Eric Horst (June 23-28).
- Pray that God will continue to move many individuals to give generously towards our campership fund and camp appeal as we see requests continue to pour in.
- Pray for the RT Department as they print and copy materials and assemble baskets for the upcoming RT year.
- Pray that RT volunteers will be renewed over the summer and eager to start a new year with students in the fall.
- Pray that God will guide the search for the right individuals to fill some key positions at Joy El — RT Regional Coordinator, RT Area Coordinators, Food Services Coordinator, Assistant/Supply Cook, and 4.12 Coordinator.
- Pray that the many churches scheduled to hold retreats at Joy El in the coming months will continue to grow in numbers and have many encounters with Him while here.