Top Ten Prayer Concerns for December 2013
Joy El Camps and Retreats Joy El Generation
“The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, ‘ Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!’” John 1:29
We praise God for anwering these prayers (and more) in the last month:
- Praise God for the 126 children and adults who have begun a relationship with Jesus since September 1, 2013.
- Praise God for the relationships that continue to develop between RT students and listeners, igniting a generation that seeks Him.
- Praise God for the many children who have returned to RT as a result of attending for Invite-A-Friend days.
- Praise God for the volunteer leadership trainings that have occurred throughout the month of November, helping to equip RT leaders for more effective ministry.
- Praise God for the many youth who attended the Momentum Retreats in November, learning what it means to experience life to the full.
- Praise God for each father and son who attended the Father-Son Retreat, where fathers were able to encourage and lift each other up in prayer as they seek to lead their families.
- Praise God for the work He is doing in the lives of 4.12 students and their mentors.
- Praise God for the way He continues to provide for the needs of the ministry through His people.
- Praise God for the many people who came out to support Joy El at the stewardship banquets.
Believing that God will answer our prayers:
- Pray that during the Christmas season we would proclaim the birth of Christ who, as the Lamb of God, takes away the sin of the world, just as John the Baptist did. (See verse above.)
- Pray that senior high campers attending Momentum (12/6-8) will see what it means to live life to the full.
- Pray that many groups will choose Joy El to host retreats this upcoming year and be presented with many life-changing opportunities to encounter God.
- Pray that the Leadership Summit, January 3-5, will continue the exciting spiritual and leadership development begun in the 4.12 students this past September.
- Pray that summer preparations (printing and mailing of brochure, recruiting of summer staff, and marketing) will come together smoothly and lead to many children encountering God next summer.
- Pray that the Christmas lessons taught in RT this month will keep Christ and His birth prominent in the minds of children during the entire Christmas season.
- Pray that God will continue to provide the needed volunteers for RT as we seek to double the number of children attending.
- Pray that the annual Sauerkraut Dinner at noon on December 31st will be a joyous celebration of God’s faithfulness throughout the past year.
- Pray that the year-end letter will spur inidividuals to give generously towards the needs of the ministry and our missionary staff.
- Pray that God will provide abundantly for the RT Endowment Fund.